Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Juggling.

I'm sitting here watching Maddy try to reach for things in the television; she is trying to reach her fingers into the screen. It is hilarious. She especially likes the little fish that swim by (we are watching Bubble Guppies; I kind of hate it). Watching Madeline grow each day is a beautiful thing. Lately I have had so many comments of "she is getting so big!" You know what? She is. She is walking, mimics pretty much everything I do, holds conversations for sentences at a time (although it is just babble of course), and tries to use forks and spoons. She is also a pro at using a straw.

Going to school full time and being a mother is hard work. It is the hardest thing I have had to do in my life! I feel exhausted physically, emotionally, and cognitively. I feel like I am just surviving life right now. Yet, I know I am so blessed. I have an amazing family. My husband makes sure I am provided for. My daughter is healthy and growing. I get to attend a school with low tuition costs and where the Spirit is felt so strongly and is invited into each class. I can afford things I don't need but really really want. I am educated; I will have a degree in less than a year! My husband has a full time job and he can stay home and go to school still. I know I am blessed. If you don't know, please remember that you are a son or daughter of God who loves you very much! He is all-knowing and all-powerful. He will make things--good things--happen in your life. So, while my life is difficult to juggle right now, I know it will all work out.

Recent Things:

1. Last week we were on vacation at my parents' house. We went to the Santa Barbara Zoo, which Madeline loved.
2. I have been looking at homes to buy. It is more difficult than I thought.
3. Madeline loves animals.
4. My last semester started on Monday. It is Marcus' third-to last.
5. My car gets about 25-30 MPG on the highway! It is a 7-seater, so that is amazing!

Thanks for caring about us enough to read!

3 comments:

  1. I read your juggling act and suddenly didn't feel so bad about mine. I hope people realize and respect what you (and every mother and wife) does. Thanks for being an example of gratitude and fortitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Santa Barbara zoo. I would love for us to go. I went so much when I was younger. Where have you been looking at houses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Goose Creek, SC. It is close to where Marcus will be living.

    And thanks, Sari!

    ReplyDelete