Thursday, October 28, 2010

Great News

I am receiving my endowment in 8 days! That is awesome! Which means Racheal is getting married in 9! Woo!

But here is the awesome exciting news! Melanie is pregnant! How weird, and yet wonderful! It's weird because that could be me having a baby. She is my twin! AH. So, she is having a baby. Emma, Alicia's daughter, will have a cousin to play with. I wonder if it will be a girl or a boy. I wonder if Mel is ready.. I don't think I am. But whether she thinks she is or not, Heavenly Father thinks she and Christopher can handle a baby right away. She will never have alone time with Christopher ever again! haha. But in a very good way. She'll have that constant worry, which is good. I think it makes a person totally less selfish.

Marcus guessed right away when I told him. Darn it. I wanted to break the news; in his words, "he stole my thunder." He was going to be the only one I could tell, too. :/ Bummer! But at least we can both share the joy of becoming new aunt and uncle to this baby which will inherently be cute!

I am having my stake interview with the president today in order to get my temple recommend officially official. It will be nice, and then by this time next week I will be entirely prepared to enter into the house of the Lord in order to become closer to him; one with His will. If my will is completely aligned with His, there's no limit to the things I will be able to accomplish, and to think that, soon after I will be married and Marcus and I together will be able to have and create an eternal family through our righteousness. That is going to be the most exciting part of this adventure.

I've done the "single" thing and now it's time to do the "married" thing--forever! I am excited.

I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment