Thursday, July 21, 2011



Puppy
I was inspired by my friend, Racheal's, post about puppies and which dog fits her. There were so many dogs to look at and choose from! The dog that best suits Marcus and me and our future family (because the dog we would get now or soon would need to be child friendly) is an Anatolian Shepherd. Super super cute! The description says he is not very playful, but then again, all puppies are playful! And he will just love the children and until I have children, he will love being my companion.

Except we plan on having children before a dog so that the dog knows his place.
He almost looks like a golden retriever but he is different. He is perfect, if not him then we would go with a Beagle, which are also adorable but small. Marcus seems to not like small dogs, but I know once we had one he would fall in love. I mean look how adorable this one is! He is ready to play and ready to take action. Perfect for boy children, which I plan on having a lot of!

My math final was not as difficult as I thought it was going to be, but I still think I could have done better.
It was comprehensive for the whole semester and I could not remember one little bit of information, so on that part I probably only got partial credit. But I did a course evaluation and earned 5 extra credit points. Hopefully that will make up for that question. Cross your fingers!

On another note, I completely forgot about an exit interview I was supposed to have today for one of my classes. The good thing is that my teacher is an awesome 80-year-old man who is so kind and he is just teaching because he loves it and he loves his students! I asked him if I could use him as a reference on a job application and he said "no problem!" Another funny thing that happened with him was at the beginning of the semester he said he would be sitting most of the time because he ages faster when he stands! He is full of humor and fun.

More to come later.

PS- Marcus and I have been married for seven months even today! Only five more months to go til it's been a year!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad I inspired you. I just love thinking about future animals; it's so much fun!

    Also, that's funny about your teacher standing/sitting. There is an 81 year old History teacher that both Jacob and I have had. He sits most of the time, too. He also makes historical jokes and laughs really hard at himself. He's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sister!!! Did you know that my parent-in-laws own two Anatolian Shepherds? They are amazing dogs!!! So HUGE too. We have one that they got a couple years before Christopher left on his mission named Tiny (don't let the name fool you) and then they just got a puppy that is named Bandit about three months ago. They are really sweet dogs, but the puppies are for sure aggressive until they get spayed or neutered so you'll definitely want to make sure that happens before you bring him/her around the baby.
    That's funny about the old man!!!! I wish that I had teachers like you! You always seem to get the good interesting ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcus wants a huge dog so it is good that the dog will be big. :)

    ReplyDelete