Sunday, September 4, 2011

Birthday Wishlist


Since my birthday is less than a month away, I thought it necessary to write a birthday list of things I want:
  • $100 for a hotel room and dinner on my anniversary 
  • $100 for whatever I want. Maybe a shopping spree? I do need some new articles of clothing. The baby has made my body change shape in a few different areas... 
  • Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
  • Birthday dinner with friends and family. 
I hope to get all this, but I do not think I will. The Cream Cheese Pie, though, is non-negotiable. And maybe even the birthday dinner. :)

5 comments:

  1. I could definitely help you with the last two, if only I were not across the country! : ( I hope your birthday is miraculous, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina, Meesh, and.. maybe Steph (??) will be there, though! You can party it up with them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me your address and you will get a birthday card with a surprise inside the card =) Maybe for said shopping spree...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Thanks you guys! :) I love you. And if you find the urge to send a card... (thank you for thinking of me) my address is 250 West 4th South Rexburg, ID 83440

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's my birthday too! lol. You don't need to send anything. I was just happy that I'm a twin!

    ReplyDelete