Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Future Plans

Education
Just so you know, I am very sure and stubborn about the fact that I WILL get my degree and it will be in Fall 2013. My baby will only increase my happiness and lack of sleep during this time. It will be hard, but I can do it. Anything that I put my mind to I do it. And darn it, I can do it. I just feel like people have been doubting that I will be able to pull it off. There are so many sisters that can help when I need it. Also, we will only need help during the Spring semesters since that is when we are both attending. 

People, please don't doubt that I can do it. I know I can. God will help me. He told me to have a baby and also to get a degree. I will do both simultaneously. Many women have, and many are. I will be added to the list soon. 
Baby
We do not have a name picked out for the baby. We can't really agree on one that we really like, plus we really want to meet her before we label her a "Monica" when she should have been a "Marissa." 

Names that I like but will not necessarily name the baby:
Lorelai “Lori”
Amita “Mimi” Nichole
Hannah Marie
Diane “Di”
Felicity (means happiness)
Haylin
Adilene

We think she will be blonde and light colored eyes just like both Marcus and me. However, there is a slight chance that she will have red hair because we have red heads on both sides. Actually, she will have blue/green eyes. Just not sure about that hair color.

Thanksgiving
We found a ride to Vancouver WA where Marcus' parents live for Thanksgiving. It will be awesome because the trip will cost only $100 since we are carpooling with 5 people altogether. We are blessed to have found  a ride. Marcus is going to purchase his dream tablet; the Eee Transformer by Asus. He is in love with this bit of technology. We are getting it on a Black Friday Sale for $350. He will get his tablet and a docking keyboard. This is his Christmas present and probably his birthday present too. 

Anniversary/Christmas
Our anniversary is the 21st of December and I will be 27 weeks pregnant and therefore we will be taking it easy. We are flying out to LA and staying at a Hilton hotel and going to dinner. We will probably rent a red box as well. We are going to my parents' for Christmas which I am stoked for! As of now I am making Marcus a stocking since my Mamma already made me one when I was a little girl. I am cross-stitching and it is taking a lot longer than I thought it would. 



3 comments:

  1. Girlfriend, I don't doubt for one second that you can do it. I will be able to help you all of next year. I can understand how it feels to have people doubting you and it is the most annoying thing. I am already getting that and I am not even pregnant. It's annoying.

    Also, I am all for "Marissa." Name her after your sister, right? That will be meaningful. Just like I am naming our first girl "Stacey." I also love "Lorelai," but I would just call her the full name. It's such a beautiful name. I also like the name "Adeline." I love names that end with "line." Like "Coraline," which we are naming our second girl. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Racheal! You are encouraging. :) Who is doubting you? Anyways, you're super close to graduating anyways and so is Jacob. I don't know why people would doubt you. I mean it takes practically a year to make a baby anyways! That's a long time to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You sure know how to plan!! Well, if people are doubting you, they shouldn't. You are such a strong person and not only that, you got so many people who got your back like me in which I will be there in IDAHO!! As for Baby names...I don't think I'm very good at that but I know whatever name you choose, it will be a great one!! Welp, have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! :) :D

    ReplyDelete