Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween and Gender!

 Hey all!

It's been about a week or maybe even two. I feel that so much has happened even in that little time. Life just keeps creeping by like it does in the movies--fast and I feel that if I don't keep it recorded, I won't remember all the little things that have happened.

To start off, my last entry was totally emotional, and I think that is just a side effect--or symptom--of pregnancy. I do have a great life it's just that sometimes my emotions get the best of me. Thank goodness for a husband that at least tries to understand me. I swear, if he didn't try he'd be annoyed or confused all the time. He's a trooper.

We celebrated Halloween the way all LDS members celebrate; we went to the ward party. Everyone was dressed in such creative costumes. One couple came as Gru and Proffesor Nafario from Dispicable Me and their baby was a minion. It was so cute. Another couple came as parts to a smore. The man dressed in brown and his wife dressed in white (with her huge pregnant belly she made the perfect marshmallow) and they both wore cardboard signs on their backs that said "graham" indicating they were smores. Such a cute idea. Another couple wore paintings of angry birds from that one computer game and they dressed their little baby as the green piglet. He was extremely adorable.

Marcus and I were tourists. I put blush all over my face like I was sunburned, Marcus just looked a little sun-kissed because he didn't really want me to put an blush on at all. We looked good.
Can you see my sunburn?

We carved a pumpkin. One side was mine and one side was Marcus'. 




Here's the really exciting news of the past couple of weeks! We found out the gender of the baby! Can you guess?
IT'S A GIRL! 
 This is me at 19 weeks Pregnant:
I thought I would try a fun pose.



Being pregnant is not so fun. Thinking about my little girl IS really fun. I am half way done now with being pregnant! Hurray! I need a cookie and a small parade.

In other news, Friday is my one year endowment anniversary! We are celebrating by going to this Acrobat show on Campus. It is going to be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I looove the pictures of you at the bottom with your prego belly. :) You look soo cute. <3

    ReplyDelete