Sunday, February 5, 2012

Exhausted

Okay, so I thought that I would be feeling great this trimester of pregnancy, but I am so EXHAUSTED! I wonder if it would be different if I were not going to school... All I want to do lately is sleep! Plus I think I am losing my mind... I am so absent minded and I can't remember things that I would usually remember like people's names, and what I was just looking for. Apparently absent-mindedness is a just a symptom of pregnancy. I plan on being back to normal once my baby girl is out of my tummy.

I sure love this kid, but lately my gut has been feeling like it just can't expand any more! I feel like a whale. And I think because of my baby gaining weight this past week that I am having a difficult time getting comfortable while sleeping. I toss and turn all night long. I don't know what will be worse... not sleeping because of not being comfortable, or not sleeping because the baby wakes up every few hours. Hmm... I'll let you know when I figure it out.

School is tough! I am taking 6 classes and they are all major classes that I need to do well in. Because of my recent absentmindedness I don't even know if I am keeping this information in my head! All I know is that Heavenly Father has my back. I had a test this week and I tried to study. I could have studied a little more, but I really wanted to sleep. Anyways, when I took the test I could honestly say that I felt Him guiding me to the right answers. I got a B on the test and then I was able to do test corrections which bumped up my grade to an A-! So, I have not been deserted, despite how I may feel during one of my ridiculous emotional days.

Pregnancy is hard.

I hear is pays off though, and I know that it will. "Children are an heritage to the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment