Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happiness in 21 Days

I came across this quote a few days ago:

It's not that I am unhappy, but I feel like I can be happier every day. I have challenged myself (and you can join in) to write three things I am grateful for every day for the next month which is actually quite timely since Thanksgiving is in 27 days! I will be posting once a week, but will write three things daily.

I am grateful for:

  • My husband who is always there to support and love me.
  • My children who have helped me grow exponentially since I became a mother not quite 4 years ago.
  • Prayers which connect me to my Heavenly Father.
  • Nutella.
  • My ability to become a mother. It's not easy for everyone, and I pray those who wish can have that gift soon.
  • My home/house. It has been awesome to build it up and make it more than it was. I can't wait for all the small renovations to be finished! This place has been a lovely refuge from the world.
  • Trees so high you can't imagine climbing to the top.
  • Flowers 
  • Handwritten love and friendship notes.


This week's pregnancy update:
How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 pound loss
Maternity clothes? Yes. So comfy, but I really want to get maternity skinny jeans. 
Sleep: Crazy dreams. So crazy. 

Best moment this week: Caving to my cravings. :) 
Movement: Yep! Nothing you can feel from the outside yet. 
Food cravings: Nutella. Still that Spinach Artichoke dip. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Too much movement, anything too smelly like wet dog, trash, dirty dishes, etc.
Have you started to show yet: Yes!   


Gender prediction: Girl?
Labor Signs: Noooo. Wayyy too early!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY!
Weekly Wisdom: Do one chore a day to sort of stay on top of the cleaning... 
Milestones: Baby moving once in a while.  


No comments:

Post a Comment