Sunday, October 25, 2015

Fun Get-togethers and 14 Weeks!

1. We went to lunch with one of my best friends last week and her sweet little family! They are on their way to Harry Potter World! We went to Cracker Barrel and after this funny older lady took our picture for us and she couldn't tell if she was taking the picture or not so Racheal ended up with a lot of pictures on her phone. haha

2. The girls actually like The Nightmare Before Christmas which I thought might be too scary for them. But they like it. I guess it ties two awesome holidays together! 

3. I watched a few episodes of the show Quantico on Hulu last week, and I have to say I was VERY disappointed in how they depicted a returned missionary. Not only was he not valiant and pure on his mission, but he tried to get the girl he got pregnant to get an abortion, AND then he shot and killed himself. This just seems EXTREMELY unlikely to happen during a mission especially when you have to have your companion with you all. the. time. If he were to get a girl pregnant I really really think he would not have her get an abortion. Mormons hold life as precious and irreplaceable. I would just like to see the media portray Latter Day Saints as upright individuals holding to their morals and standards. It bugs me and I am honestly not sure I want to watch more because of the show's choice to stomp on values. It bugs me. 

4. We had our ward Halloween party yesterday and it was great! After dinner and the costume contest we had a trunk-or-treat in the parking lot and Faye got a cookie while Madeline "shopped" for candy. This is the best picture I could get of the girls in their costumes: 
Fairy

Cinderella. She was so excited to be able to have makeup!


5.. I am now 14 weeks pregnant and I wanted to start posting a semi-weekly questionnaire. :) Enjoy!

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 pound loss (not complaining since I wanted to lose 20 pounds anyways)
Maternity clothes? Still wearing some from my last pregnancy...so comfortable and cute. 
Sleep: Terrible. But, whatev. And I love getting a nap during the day when I can. 

Best moment this week: I can feel the baby move once in a while and I know some people think it's too soon, but YOU DON'T KNOW MY BODY. And, my body has always been on the sensitive side so I can even feel when I ovulate and on what side. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes! Everyone is excited. 
Movement: Once in a while a little quivering! 
Food cravings: Goldfish, ice cream, steak, Spinach, and artichoke spinach dip--I want that so much right now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Too much movement, anything too smelly like wet dog, trash, dirty dishes, etc.
Have you started to show yet: Yes! I have a lilttle bump and I'll take a picture for my next questionnaire.  
Leakage: noooo.
Gender prediction: So far...I'm not as sick as the first time (though I'm still so sick), and wayyy more sick than the 2nd time. I kinda want it to be a boy, but I love my girls and another would be fun. I just don't know though. I'm gonna say boy.
 Labor Signs: Noooo. Wayyy too early!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY!
Weekly Wisdom: Force the food down. Take a prenatal. Do what you can and let that be enough. 
Milestones: Baby moving once in a while.  

No comments:

Post a Comment