Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sick-Decisions-Freak Me Out! Plus a Cute Hubby Habit.

I got super sick the other day with a viral respiratory infection which the doctors can do nothing about. Plus it is made to seem worse due to pregnancy. Oi ve. I tell you. I love being able to have babies, but getting sick more often SUCKS. At least tomorrow might be a snow day *cross fingers.*

Marcus is going to be re-screened for a laboratory research position with the Navy.
Pros:
-He will rub elbows with the right guys for future jobs or other opportunities.
-He will be done with his master's degree sooner.
-The temple will be closer than it would be in SC.
Cons:
-We will be moving to DC where it is extremely expensive and crime is at your door -or- there will be a large commute for Marcus.
-The schools are terribly rated...unless you can afford a neighborhood that starts at $500K.

The pay will be the same, and the length of time with this job would be relatively the same. I guess I just want the right thing to happen. I really don't want God to have us choose between the two because either would be great because that is what I feel is going to happen. I mean...that kind of choice is just SO difficult. I thank the Lord for this opportunity to work with the Navy, and I don't want to complain about it. We have been so blessed.

I saw this on Facebook, and it freaks me out:


I just have to tell you one quick cute thing about Marcus. If he thinks he has been a jerk and he messed up, he will come home with a can of Pringles, some sort of chocolate (usually a Reese's), and some flowers. I tell you this because he thought he messed up yesterday. I'm still not sure why...he says because he was being a jerk while I was sick. People, I married a winner. *grin* *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment