Saturday, March 9, 2013

2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days!

Today is a special day--special because Marcus and I have been husband and wife for 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days! Awesome, eh?

As this is a special occasion, I have decided to compile a list of why I love my husband, my sweetheart, my honey love, my sugar pie. I love him!

1. He runs late-night errands for me which includes getting Cheese Nips.
2. He bites his tongue when he is focused.
3. He sings songs while he studies.
4. He listens to classical music like Two Cellos while studying.
5. He turns church music on for Sundays.
6. He stepped outside of his comfort zone to get me a car.
7. He grew sideburns because I think they are sexy.
8. He plays basketball.
9. He cares about his health.
10. He studies so much to get amazing grades (straight A's as a mechanical engineering major!)
11.  He rubs my feet.
12. He makes delicious food.
13. The way he looks at our daughter... :)
14. He helps me with my homework.
15. He lets me drive.
16. He makes me laugh.
17. He gets my jokes.
18. He kisses my neck.
19. He dips me sometimes when he kisses me.
20. He takes me on dates.
21. He gets me flowers.
22. He says he loves me.
23. He lets me get my hair done.
24. He encourages me to make friends.
25. He loves playing games with me.
26. He collects pencils that are presumably lost from others across campus.
27. He pays 100% of his tithing.
28. He studies his scriptures.
29. He prays.
30. He gives me blessings, and Maddy, too.
31. He honors his responsibilities as a husband and father.
32. He dances with me in our home.
33. He always tries to do the right thing.
34. He has sacrificed a lot to become a young father and husband.
35. He thinks my ideas are good.
36. He encourages me to do difficult things like finish my degree.
37. He has a good relationship with his parents.
38. He does the laundry when I ask him to.
39. He lets me control the remote most of the time.  
40. He eats my food...no matter how gross it is. :)

I love my husband, and I hope every girl gets to be as lucky as me one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment