Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Beach Trip

On our vacation we went to the beach! A California girl needs her beach time at least once a year. I have missed the SoCal beaches. Idaho is just so far away! Back home we could get to the beach in an hour our so, and in Idaho it takes much much longer. I love the sun, I love the sand, I love the sound of the waves crashing, and the seagulls gawking. I love the little shops surrounding the beachy areas. :) It was wonderful going back to my roots. 



The fog is rolling out and away from the ocean. Now we can really get the beach effect. 






Before we went to the beach Maddy was obsessed with her feet. 

She also really started sucking her THUMB instead of all her fingers. 

While we were done with the beach we went to eat lunch at this cute little side restaurant. It was neat because there were hundreds of one dollar bills taped and stapled to every inch of ceiling and wall. We did not follow the trend, but it was a cool atmosphere. We ate fish tacos and fried fish with onion rings. The fish was rather disappointing, but the onion rings were AWESOME! But it was sad that the tacos weren't satisfying.
One of my favorite pictures ever.




Marcus put his hat on Maddy. ADORABLE.

Here you can see all the dollar bills. I wish we could use them for rent...




See that old couple to the left? They were in love with Maddy. They couldn't take their eyes off of her. 

My disappointing fish tacos...wish they had tasted as good as they look.

Marcus' fish and chips. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment