Thursday, October 18, 2012

Just Thinking

I was thinking... do more people hang up their clothes, or do more people prefer to fold them? I think I used to be a folder, but now I am leaning toward the hanging up side... except for jeans and j's. Socks also have their own basket...and do we need to match them? I do sometimes, but other times I just throw them all in the basket. I think it mostly depends on how I am feeling at the time--did I just eat a large lunch and now am feeling tired, or am I on a cleaning spurt? It just depends.

I want to be perfect. I am tired of being stressed. School. School. School. I don't remember being this stressed in my entire life... then again I was never before trying to raise my daughter, and keep the house clean, and make dinners. I feel like quitting but that would mean wasting a LOT of money that I have taken loans for. Plus I wouldn't have anything to show for all my hard work. I am seriously so close to being done. In April I am taking my HUGE exams called PRAXIS. They are state exams that qualify me to get my teaching degree. Taking classes doesn't prove you are good enough. Anyhoo, these exams are really expensive. I am going to have to study my booty off in order to pass and not waste the $250 that it took to register. Life is stressful, but good. I like it the most when the house is clean and I have no homework, and my friends have come to visit, and there are delicious smells are coming from the kitchen. :D -sigh- Those are the very best of times.


1 comment:

  1. I hang up everything but jeans and shorts. Good luck! You're an amazon!

    ReplyDelete