Saturday, November 17, 2012

My FAVORITE Dishes

I feel that sometimes food is the way to happiness. Or...it just adds to my happiness ten fold. I love biting my teeth into delicious flavors and textures. Below is a list of the BEST food I have EVER eaten (aside from my mom's home-cooked dishes like her potato salad, or her curried rice.) 

The Smokehouse Burger from Elephant Bar 
This is pretty much the only sandwich that I can eat ALL of in one sitting because it is THAT yummy.
Brown Butter and Mizithra Cheese from The Old Spaghetti Factory
This is a classic dish from The Old Spaghetti Factory. It is so simple but so good! This is a dish I could turn to when seeking comfort. 

Melba's Meatloaf from Wingers Roadhouse Grill
Okay, this dish took me by surprise. It has a little bit of bite but I like that a lot, and it is full of complex flavors. I LOVE it. The downside is that it is too expensive. Marcus and I got it when he got a text for buy one entree get the second for free. 
The one in the middle! Mmmm.

Crab Cream Cheese Wontons from Siam Rice 
Man-o-man. I find myself craving these very often. They have more crab than cream cheese...which is what is the best. Too many restaurants want to save money and cheat us out of the delicious food that it should be. Plus these are paired with a super good sweet and spicey sort of sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment