Monday, November 23, 2015

This Week's Lists and Recent Pics

1. I have been spending too much time looking at houses on Trulia. I LOVE our current home, but it is not our forever home. So sometimes I like to picture where we may end up...even though I really have no idea. This could be a bad thing to do... I mean, I am happy where I am right now, but to know where we'll be settling down would be awesome!

2. Have you ever seen Property Brothers? I really want to buy a property and build that much equity into the home. There's one home that has an unfinished basement and it's on an acre+ of land in Idaho that seems like it would be great! It needs some updating but for the most part it is wonderful. How do they finance the renovations on those shows? I've heard of renovation loans, but not too much. I want SPECIFICS. But that would be years away.

3. Christmas lights are one of my favorite things to see coming up this time of year. I love them. They are beautiful and sparkle and light up my heart.












4. Waffle House. There is a chain of restaurants out here called Waffle House. This pregnancy I have been craving their Hashbrowns All-the-way. They have chili, gravy, jalapenos, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, cheese, and I bet I'm missing something. The thing is...they're amazing and they hit the spot every single time!



5. And recent photos:
We had a movie night last week and the girls were so happy because Marcus had been away for a few days and he came back and snuggled them while we watched a movie.

Marcus made banana muffins. The man knows my heart. 

She just wanted to take a picture with me.

She wrapped herself in a blanket and snuggled Marcus' lap.

She has been making this face lately. It cracks me up!

This girl is so beautiful in every way! Marcus makes pancakes on the weekends and he wanted to get creative this weekend and made butterfly pancakes for the girls.


He made a giant heart with our initials (the c is backwards haha).

This paper light project took WAY longer than I thought. Our wall is so long downstairs so we finally finished it around midnight. It took a total of 5 hours. Oi!

But it looks so whimsical and adorable. I love it.



Grateful List
Sunday:
  • Family time.
  • The crackling sound of fire.
  • Full tummies.
Monday:
  • When my ears pop.
  • Banana muffins.
  • Listening to Madeline recite a book/story from memory (because she can't read just yet).
Tuesday:
  • Friends that have the same morals and values as me.
  • Crossing things off my to-do list (literally).
  • Making plans.
Wednesday:
  • A full pantry.
  • Watching my children eat breakfast.
  • When Faye is happy and content instead of temper-tantrumming.
Thursday: 
  • Spur of the moment lunch dates with my husband.
  • Dance parties after breakfast with my girls.
  • Soft Kleenex/tissue for my nose when I have allergies or a cold.
Friday:
  • Water. I love it! Favorite drink ever.
  • The things my body can do like kick, jump, run (if needed lol), dance, kneel, patty cake, jump rope, chicken dance, rock/sway, taste, hear, smell, etc.
  • The way my children get so excited when their papa comes home (including Sampson).
Saturday:
  • Baby snuggles.
  • My dog Sampson.
  • Date nights even though they are few and far between.
Sunday:
  • Spirit-guided lessons in church.
  • The leaders of the church. The prophetic counsel I have received over the years has been a great guiding tool for me to use pretty much every day.
  • Building blocks because I love seeing my children's creativity.
Monday:
  • Girl's nights.
  • Friends that come over to chat, or let me drop by on a dime. 
  • Flea Markets and Yard Sales because recycling and reusing on a budget is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment