Monday, February 22, 2016

22 Weeks Update

Pregnancy Survey:

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am finally back up at prepregnancy weight after that first trimester.
Sleep: If I get woken up at night I have a difficult time falling asleep for a couple of hours. I also NEED a nap during the day.
Best moment this week: My friend Ashley dropped in to visit which I love.
Food cravings: Ice cream, anything chocolate (real chocolate not the cheap stuff).
Anything making you queasy or sick: I need to take it nice and slow when I walk anywhere or stand up. I get really exhausted and it feels like I am going to faint.
Have you started to show yet: Yes!

Leakage: Noooo.
Gender prediction: It's a girl!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY! I started taking the progesterone (p17) shots a couple of weeks ago and for the first few days after I am always an emotional wreck. Poor Marcus.
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep when the kids are down for a nap.
Milestones: Marcus FINALLY felt the baby move. My placenta is on top where my belly button is so it was difficult to feel any movements from the outside until this week!
Maternity clothes? Still wearing some from my last pregnancy...so comfortable and cute.
Have you told family and friends: Yes! Everyone is excited.
Movement: We have a rock and ROLL baby.
Labor Signs: Noooo. Wayyy too early!
Belly Button in or out? In.

No comments:

Post a Comment