Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weird Dreams, and Future Plans!

My dreams are weirder than normal lately. The last dream I had was about me and my best friend Racheal. I had apparently set her up on some kind of blind date. So she was not married to her now husband. We were sitting at a table in a dimly lit restaurant across from one another. My daughter was sitting next to me eating some noodles or something. After a few minutes the guy I set Racheal up with walked in. He was tall, had a nice tan, dark black hair, brown eyes, and a thin physique. He sat next to Racheal and asked how Maddy was doing. I said "She is doing great. She is not walking yet, but yesterday she took two steps on her own! It was quite a feat!" Then my dream ended.

I wish I could be more witty and punny like I am in my dreams. haha. I think I am going to start keeping track of the weird dreams I have. Like, the other day I had a dream about me having twins. It was crazy and kinda freaked me out. I don't know why...I can't remember all of the details. And last Monday I had a dream that I was on my period and it leaked through my jeans MAJOR in public. I'm telling you it was EVERYWHERE. I tried to get to the bathroom to clean it up but I could never get to the door. When I woke up I had started my cycle. Gosh. Those are the ones I can remember lately. I'm sure I'll have another one tonight.

I finally got new garments after two and a half years! It feels great! Plus they have these new tops that I love so much. They fit me like a glove. They come in "tall" which I am grateful for because I have never had such a perfect fit. I have super narrow shoulders and a tall back--either they are falling off my shoulders if I get a medium, or they are too short if I get a small! So, this is awesome! I feel more comfortable and to top it off I also got a new bra.

Madeline is making headway on her walking. She did walk two steps on her own which may be why it was in my dream. She is totally capable of walking, but she is lacking confidence to do it without my help. Consequently, she and I have been practicing in the hallways at church and in home. As a mother, it is nice that she needs me, and trusts me. Something in me needs to be loved for no matter what. Madeline loves me and forgives me so quickly when I make a mistake. I wish I were more like that; more forgiving. She kisses me and cuddles me and makes me feel like everything will be alright. I am excited to graduate and just focus on being "mom." There have been so many times where I have had to ignore her to get my homework done. I love her. I miss her. I want to be the best mom in the world. It's so difficult to do that when I am doing homework or in class. I just need to get through this year and I will be done. Then I can stay home with her and the other kidlets that we will have. Next semester is my last semester at BYU-Idaho. I will be student teaching next Winter and that is off-campus. It feels good to be this close. I can see it in the distance. I just need to make it. This time next year I will be two weeks from graduating and walking across the stage to shake hands with President Clark and hopefully an apostle (maybe even the prophet? I have high-apple-pie-in-the-sky hopes).

Here is the biggest news: Marcus and I are going on a 3-day cruise to Mexico this August! Maddy will stay with my parents. I am so excited! Marcus' parents will be joining us. They have never been on a cruise before in their life. We are happy to share this experience with them. I am mostly excited to be going at all! I didn't think it would be possible, but we have been saving, so yay! Saving works! I am so grateful for my husband's job. Without it, I think I would be getting cabin fever and nothing exciting would ever happen to me. Because of these new plans, I am working hard on losing 20 pounds before August. Even just ten would be awesome. I have a new inhaylor, and I have the Zumba DVD's. I can do this. I can do this! I will cut out sweets except once a week, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment