Wednesday, March 27, 2013

She's Got Style

To be fashionable is difficult. I want to have a style that means Christiana. There are some super cute girls out there that have their style. You've seen them; bows in hair, boots up to the knee.

My tentative plan to get style:
1. let my hair grow out.
2. get high lights, or dye my hair dark...nah. I love being blonde.
3. slowly buy a new wardrobe. 
Out with the old, and in with the new.
4. accessorize with things that Maddy will not break.
(belts, strong necklaces? cute stud earrings, nail polish.)
5. get new eyeliner.

Some looks that I like:
summer dress, vintage dress, retro dress, sunday dress, party dresses, spring dresses, womens dresses, easter dresses, party dresses, womens dress,  casual dress, flare dress
Black and White Polka Dot Cap Sleeved Pencil Skirt Dress with Ruffle at WaistGarden IsleConductorBookshop Bouquet CardiganFerry Much So Cardigan
The Lake at Dawn CardiganEvery Single Detail CardiganDay after Day Dress in HeartsFirebloom Cardigan
Okay, much love.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment